Hermann Vaske 30 yılı aşkındır "Why are you creative" sorusunu çeşitli alanlardaki ve ülkelerdeki sanatçı, yazar, bilim insanı, politikacı ve aktiviste sormuş cevaplarını ise bir film haline getirmiş. Harika bir yapım olmuş, sorusunu bende düşünmeden edemiyorum artık.
Gerçekten neden yaratıcıyız? herkes yaratıcı mıdır?
Bu filmi izlerken dikkatimi çeken soru ise Stephan hawking'e yöneltilen, bilim yaratıcılık gerektirir mi?
Seeing as it's #InternationalPronounsDay, I'd like to remind you that singular they/them are genderless pronouns by definition. These do not refer exclusively to any nonbinary gender identities, and do not belong to nonbinary people.
They/them can be used for anyone and everyone.
If you don't know what someone's preferred pronouns are, using they/them is always a gramatically correct choice, because these words refer simply to "this one person"
Surveillance capitalism is the same as climate change, but for data:
- Some people have been warning about its consequences for years
- Most people don't care because they don't feel concerned, they can't see it affecting them
- A few companies are making a lot of damage with the help of governments
- When we will face the consequences it will be too late
- We can still do something about it, and the sooner the better
Free software defending (in Turkish)
Okulda, işte, topluluklarda, etkinliklerde, kamu hizmeti alırken dört yanımızı kuşatan mülk yazılım dayatmasına karşı direnmek; bir şeylerden mahrum kaldığımız, oldukça yıpratıcı bir süreç. Bunu tam olarak ifade etmek için ben yazdım, Armağan Güven çizdi.
No student should be forced to make the choice to either hand over their biometric data and be surveilled continuously, or to fail their class.
Hackerlar urlada çevrimiçi 🤘 @orcun
Ethical, easy-to-use and privacy-conscious alternatives to well-known software
How to switch from goog, bezos, fb, msoft, twit et alia.
Some people still don't know. Help them out.
Y’all, my newest housemate brought their 11-year-old TV to the house and you would not *believe* some of the features it has:
- literal 1-*second* boot up time. Unheard of
- UI responds instantly to input
- UI Design & UX is clear, consistent and well-suited to the input method (remote)
- doesn’t know what wifi or Ethernet is so it isn’t in a botnet or mining bitcoin
- isn’t sending private tracking data to who-knows-how-many companies’ servers, because see above
- doesn’t demand software updates or brick itself
- has things called “HDMI ports” for if you want to augment its functionality
How about we make 2021 the year of the return of non-smart TVs
There's some crazy internal US politics right now that threatens #OpenTechFund, who funded #LetsEncrypt, #CertBot, @torproject , #NoScript, TLS ESNI/ECH, #DNSPrivacyProj, #ReproducibleBuilds, #Wireguard, #DeltaChat, #OpenKeychain, #pypi, @guardianproject , @signalapp , and more. Looks like a couple proprietary software companies are trying to take over this #FreeSoftware money. Please sign on to the campaign to try to stop it: https://saveinternetfreedom.tech
Please support peertube live-streaming feature.
THIS IS BRILLIANT!!
Blender Animation Studio does it again!
Coffee Run - Blender Open Movie - video.blender.org https://video.blender.org/videos/watch/ff8fe61b-026f-4f07-b66b-2a790d6f6ab1
Watch it on #peertube please BOOST!
Wants to be a non-stop traveller. loves python and Free Software. learn, share and develop together.
Let's dance with Blues music ;)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!